Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fondation Cartier pour l'art contemporain on YouTube







Lots of you may know about this already of course, but I believe I had my first visit to Fondation Cartier pour l'art contemporain´s YouTube Channel this afternoon!

Seems like they have a lot of interesting stuff, but I must admit I regret I didn´t work very hard on my French lessons in school.

- Patti Smith and Patrick Wolf x Artavazd Pelechian - Swans - Live at Fondation Cartier, July, 2014.
- Meredith Monk avec Katie Geissinger en Concert - Les Soirées Nomades, mai 2014.
- Jean-Pierre Drouet, Fred Frith, Louis Sclavis - Les Soirées Nomades, juin 2014.
- Fred Frith with John Giorno and Pauline Oliveros - Concert at The Fondation Cartier 2008.
- Lee Ranaldo Concert in the Garden of the Fondation Cartier 2010.

No comments: