Sunday, November 2, 2008

Circulasione in Finland

Circulasione Totale Orchestra played in Tampere in Finland yesterday, with this crew:
Louis Moholo-Moholo - drums
Morten J. Olsen electronics - drums
Anders Hana - el.guitar
Frode Gjerstad - sax,clarinets
Nick Stephens - acoustic bass
Paal Nilssen-Love - drums
Ingebrigt H. Flaten - acoustic bass
Børre Mølstad - tuba
Sabir Mateen - sax and clarinets
Kevin Norton - vibraphone
Bobby Bradford - cornet
Hild Sofie Tafjord - electronics
John Hegre - soundman
This is the same band as the one that played at the Molde festival this summer, except from Hild Sofie Tafjord, who stepped in for Lasse Marhaug.
Frode Gjerstad writes that Finnish television recorded the concert, and it will be offered European Countries through EBU. Great news!
Sorry to the ones who wrote me after the Molde festival and asked if I knew if anything was recorded. I messed up my e-mails and lost the addresses (and, no I don't deal in sound files). Perhaps someone out there knows more than me: Was the Circulasione concert (or other concerts) recorded for radio or CD release in Molde?

No comments: