- FADER´s Matthew Schnipper on music that may make you cry (Nina Simone, John Lennon, Robert Wyatt).
- "A classic obsession with the electronic age". Max Richter in Herald Scotland.
Some good reviews (Swedish) for Jeanette Lindström´s album, where she works with Robert Wyatt:
- Jeanette Lindström and "Attitude & Orbit Control" in Dagens Nyheter here and review (The song "River" could have been lifted from "Comicopera").
- Jeanette Lindström in Svenska Dagbladet ("Wyatt works with a Swedish artist for the first time ever! The song "River" could have been a song from a Wyatt album")
- Jeanette Lindström in Göteborgs-Posten ("Important help from Wyatt").