Sunday, March 28, 2010

Scarfs


This blog has not exactly been overflowing with posts on fashion and football lately. I wear the same old clothes, and my team (Molde) had a terrible start of the season, if i need to excuse myself, that is. What better then, than a post on how to improve your style when it comes to scarfs? I have been secretly blaming Rosenborg´s Swedish trainer Erik Hamrén for introducing fashionable ways of wearing your scarf in Norway, even if you are male! No straightforward tying please, but a bit on the side and dandy!
Today Rosenborg just managed a draw against Vålerenga in Oslo, but the same Hamrén has moved on! I suspect he loves the same fashion blog as me, the fantastic The Sartorialist. Yesterday I found the video in this blog post there, and today I´m quite sure Hamrén was wearing his scarf the same way! What you learn from this blog!

No comments: