- Did the Beatles nod to Robert Wyatt and Soft Machine on Abbey
Road´s “Maxwell’s Silver Hammer”? Then Play Long write: "The “pataphysical” reference may be a nod to Robert Wyatt and Soft Machine (who were busy recording their second album, including the track “Pataphysical Introduction,” at Olympic Studios in Barnes at the same time that the Beatles were doing preparatory work for Abbey Road)".
- The Swedes in Thus:Owls on Robert Wyatt´s "Sea Song" in Club Circuit: ..."There’s both beauty and harshness in he’s music as well as in he’s voice. Like life i think..".
- On choirs and health in "The Choral Cure".
- All About Jazz on "Soft Machine: Live At Henie Onstad Arts Centre 1971".
- Paul Morley interviews Brian Eno in The Guardian: "On gospel, Abba and the death of the record".
- Is Knackered Hack partly responsible for Robert Wyatt leaving Twickenham?
- Macchine Soffici E Talpe Perseguitate: IItalian interview with Robert Wyatt, recorded September/October 1979 published at Luca D Majer´s site.