Thursday, March 15, 2007

Why?


There are more than 50 million blogs, so why another one? As a long time Robert Wyatt fan and collector, this is just another way to spread the disease! This blog is a (slightly broken) mirror of my Norwegian blog “Wyatting”, but will not be as peppered with other stuff I am interested in (books, food, cats etc etc). I might sneak in comments on other musicians or records you just have to check out. Study Norwegian if you want to read my other blog.
Please look at the fantastic discography on the french site “Une discographie de Robert Wyatt”, and listen to the fan club song by Karen Mantler. On this site you will also find an article about a sport we all like: “Wyatting”. A good site on Soft Machine is Hulloder.

Let’s see if this blog is a survivor, it will not be updated daily, but regularly (I hope).

No comments: