Monday, June 6, 2016

I´m A Believer




Today just a bit of bragging!

Thanks to my daughter Maja, who was in Japan earlier this year, I finally got this Japanese promo of Robert Wyatt´s Virgin single from 1975 "I´m a believer (N. Diamond) / "Memories" (H. Hopper)"!

Musicians on this one (as always check Une Discographie de Robert Wyatt!):

- Robert Wyatt - vocals, piano,
keyboards

- Dave MacRae - piano on I'm
A Believer
- Fred Frith - guitar, violin
- Richard Sinclair - bass
- Nick Mason - drums.

3 comments:

Arie said...

This makes me so jealous :)

Svenn said...

I´m glad to hear that ;-)

Arie said...

Not jealous anymore, because I bought a copy.
My copy however is a promo.
But I've doubts if the sleeve is the original: the record came in a Disc AZ company sleeve.
Can you please tell what sleeve your copy is in?My copy is here
https://www.discogs.com/release/26522039-Robert-Wyatt-Im-A-Believer