Saturday, April 9, 2022

Just as you are


 Hello there! More than a year since I was in here. Sorry, I don´t have any good excuses.

Just popped in to say that the beautiful "Just as you are" (Wyatt/Benge) from "Comicopera" (Domino 2007) is on the Uncut CD "Modern Classics" ("tracks from the greatest albums of Uncut´s lifetime", meaning 25 years). That´s Uncut 300 May 2022.

I might be back at irregular intervals, but don´t hold your breath. 

I also had to clean up lots of spam comments, so please don´t feel bad if yours are lacking too. My delete finger just worked hard.

Still a Wyatt fan!


4 comments:

Halvor said...

Akkurat det nummeret av Uncut har jeg også. Dessforuten har jeg nettopp hørt på Comicopera. Tilfeldig...? Tja...

Svenn said...

Neppe!

Arie said...

Hi, Svenn, I'm happy to see that you're back.

Svenn said...

Thanks! Might drop a post at irregluar intervals :)